skip to main content


Student enrollment packets are available in the front office. To make the process go quickly, please provide the following information for each student enrolling:

  • Parent Photo ID

  • Birth Certificate

  • Rental Agreement

  • Immunization Records (with up to date shots) *Student will not be enrolled without it

  • Proof of Address (current utility bill, county paper work, medical documents)

  • Any legal court documents showing custody or restraining orders you may have.

  • Shared Residency & Residency Questionnaire Form 

*All paperwork must be filled out and returned to the school office at one time before a student can start


You can also begin the enrollment process online via the Twin Rivers website.